Why should you hire Mockingbird Hill for any service or product? This is the first question you should ask of any service company, store, or contractor you would consider to hire or shop at.
Mockingbird Hill is a small Family business. We have strong Family values. All requests for recommendations about work tasks related to Tree Care, Removals, Lawn Care or landscape services are treated in the same manner. Our ideology with reference to customer satisfaction holds true regardless whether its is a service we provide or a product we sell.
Property evaluations are free of charge unless it is in reference to a legal suite or an insurance claim. Appointments are scheduled to meet with the clients to address their concerns. We listen to the client as they explain what their individual goals are. Sometimes the " Significant other", may have other opinions about what is to be done on the property. This is a more common scenario then one might think. This is what separates us from other companies offering the so called same services. We listen, we educate, we address "Pro's and Con's" about a perspective work tasks.
Will this work task result in a higher re- sale property value? The last question we ask ourselves is " If we lived here would we do this project in this manor?" Often the answer is no and we explain why. Often we are told we are selling ourselves out of work. We tell them "No we have been honest with you and it will save you money, sooner or later you will have work that needs to be done that we agree with which will add to your re-sale value of the property. When that happens the client will come back to Mockingbird Hill because we were honest with them. We believe that a educated client is the best client any company can have.
Our staff is fully trained in the skills requried for safe climbing, preservation and use of pesticides. The long term experience of the leaders insured that your job will be done correctly, safely and leave your property looking better than when we arrived.
When we and our staff work with you, we treat your property and its surrounding environment with respect. This includes informing neighbors of future tasks if necessary, maintaining your home and other items keeping them free from damage and mess, speaking to you curteously and explaining our recommendations for your approval.
Why Mockingbird Hill
Knowledge • Experience • Integrity • Quality Work
Free Property Evaluations
Listening to our client
Respect for nature, client, environment
You will feel comfortable with the contractor you can trust!
Specialized skills of staff
* We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
* We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
* We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
* Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
* We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company's and client's resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
* We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake.
Furthermore, we see a huge difference between "good mistakes" (best effort, bad result) and "bad mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort).
* Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success with clients.
* We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
* We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.